A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
We made a new year card. Instead of sending a card, we decided to put it on our blog. (^^)
Review of 2018
I quitted my job in 2017 and went on overseas trip.
And came back to Japan and decided to live in Kochi.
Step by step but I realized the things that I wanted to do for a long time.
I felt so happy to have this kind of lifestyle.
Additionally, we were so happy that we made a very good friends
and new connections.
New Year’s Resolution
So many things that we want to do! lol
This year, I want to take action even if the target is not 100% clear (usually I cannot start things if the goal is not clear).
These are the things that we want to realize in 2019!
- Try survival camp for three days in “House of origin” property!（use only the things from the land except for clothes.）
- Build a barn in “House of origin” property!
- Get hunting license!
- Try to make more by myself
（preserved foods, clothes etc.）
- Grow more veges and fruits!
- Want to make delicious breads!
- Want to feed animals!
- Want to make yammy ice creams!
- Want to play more in water!
Thank you for reading!
I wish this 2019 will be the great year for all of you(^^)